The WNC Fall Prevention Coalition is here to serve the community’s needs for local resources and support. The subcommittees within our Coalition are comprised of dedicated citizens, therapists, doctors, educators, social workers, care managers, nurses, specialists, volunteers and more. We hope to lead you in the right direction in narrowing your search for contacts, services, and opportunities relevant to protecting you against falls and their consequences. Below you will find 4 categories of the types of offerings that are represented on our site. You may click the appropriate heading to be directed to the site with a complete list of resources. For any additional questions or for assistance, please Contact Us!
- Public Speaking and Outreach
- Classes and Training
- Web Site Resources
- Family Support
- Physical Rehabilitation
- In-Home Care
- Continuity of Care to Improve Patient Experience
- Information about “best practices”
- Education for Healthcare Providers
- Referral resources for Professionals
- Safety Assessments
- Balance and Exercise Programs
- Connection to Appropriate Services
If you are a provider who believes your service should be listed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.